Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my blog readers!

I hope you all enjoy the festive season.

I am particularly happy as i have just been offered a new job as a junior copywriter. yes folks, i will be peggy olson before you know it (but with joan holloway's wardrobe!)

it has been a tough year. from redundancy to bereavement to family troubles. but this year has been made good by being surrounded by wonderful friends in bristol, london and beyond who have supported me and looked out for me through all the troubles that have arisen since 2009 dawned. they have been there for me throughout, with hugs, jokes, drinks and love at the ready. so thank you to all of you for making such a tough year so much better than it could have been.

and of course i am truly blessed not just with the best friends in the world, but the best boyfriend too, who has shown his true colours as being the most supportive and caring and stable person i have ever met and ever known. when the chips were down in the tricky times he has been a true rock for me, unswaying. as well as being very beautiful and teaching me in the ways of sci-fi movies and battlestar!

thanks to you all for making this year, which in some ways was a real shitter, so much better than it could have been.

right -oh, sentimentality over, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments: